Clair de Lune is committed to preserving and respecting your rights to privacy.
We understand that some of the personal information you are supplying us with is of sensitive nature and we are therefore determined to protect your personal information to the greatest extent possible.
- EXTENT OF COVERAGE
We may offer you the ability to connect with our website using a mobile device, through a mobile optimized website. The provisions of this Policy apply to all such mobile access and use of mobile devices. This Policy will be referenced by mobile optimized websites.
- PURPOSE OF COLLECTION
- You don’t need to supply us with your personal information to browse our website. However, Clair de Lune will ask you to provide your personal information for the following activities:
- Process a sale
- Identify your preferences, so we can best meet your needs and anticipate your requests
- Respond to your inquiries. It is important for us to get your feedback to maintain a good relationship
- Update you on events and promotions as well as send requested materials
- The information we collect from you will not be used without your consent for any other purposes.
- Your personal information will not be collected without your consent. Such consent may be withdrawn should you so desire, either by deleting your profile or by sending us a request.
- TYPE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
- We only collect personal information to the extent necessary. Therefore, the information we collect will vary depending on how you are using the webpage, but may include some of the following:
- Phone number
- Product preferences
- Email address
- Credit card number — this information is NOT SAVED in our system, it’s passed to the credit card processing center via secured connection at the time of your order.
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- Clair de Lune will not sell, rent or disclose to outside parties the collected information except as described herein. Furthermore, we will only use your information in connection with the above mentioned purposes. We will not use the information for any other reasons without your consent. We may share your information with our administrative service providers with whom we are affiliated so as to better serve you. For example, we may share your credit card information with the credit card service providers to process your purchase. Furthermore, we may share your information where so required by law, specifically in response to a demand from government authorities where such demand meets the legal requirements. We understand that we are responsible for the personal information that you are entrusting us with. As such, when we are in possession of your information, we use the latest and highest regarded security tools to ensure its protection. Your personal information will be password protected, so that only you will have access. It should be noted that while we will do our utmost to protect your information, no security procedure is currently 100% effective. Should any breach of your personal information occur, we will inform you as soon as possible.
- Cookies are record-keeping files that are stored on your computer when you access a webpage. No personal information is stored in the cookies’ files, but rather statistical information such as what webpage you have accessed as well as when and how many times. You can instruct your computer to inform you whenever a cookie is being sent, or you can disallow cookies through your web browser. If you do choose to disallow cookies, some features of this webpage may not be functional or your ability to choose some of the options may be limited.
- CHILDREN UNDER 13 YEARS OLD
- We recognize the unique privacy concerns regarding children. It is our policy not to collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
- METHOD OF PAYMENT
- We DO NOT keep the credit card records or any information about your financial institution. Nor do we keep your login and password information. All the transactions are made via secured connection. Clair de Lune never sends any emails with the request to update any information concerning user’s login or credit card.
Accepted method of payment: